ARE YOU EATING BREAKFAST???
(This picture has nothing to do with breakfast or food for that matter..I took it recently in Madison Square Park…thought it was nice…….etc…etc…)
Breakfast is, no doubt, THE most important meal of the day! You’re literally “breaking your fast”. A lot of you may say (in a whiney voice) “I don’t have time, I’m always rushing in the morning”….BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! Listen up folks…YES YOU DO! But don’t eat breakfast because I say so though, eat it for the following reasons:
1. You NEED these vitamins and minerals to kick start your day.
2. You’re less likely to pig out like a fat ass at lunch!
3. Eating a breakfast packed with fiber and other good stuff (along with exercise) reduces your chances for illness, crankiness and other un-pleasantries that end in “ness”.
Think about that morning you wanted to curse your boss or co-worker out. If you, eat breakfast you may still curse them out…but at least you’ll be full! One less thing to be mad about, no? The glass is half full if you ask me <shoulder shrug>.
Anyway…..I strongly encourage you to eat a little breaky everyday. Some quick options:
1. CEREAL….HIGH in fiber…LOW in sugar! Read the box…FRUIT LOOPS ARE NOT HEALTHY AAAAAAND»>THEY LITERALLY DESTRY THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH!!
4. TOAST, AN EGG, BACON, JUICE or MILK
5. Or this…….An Herb Omelet, Bacon, Black Beans, and Sweet Plantains
THERE’S A LOT OF PROTEIN ON THIS PLATE..FOR MY ATHLETES
COFFEE….so sorry guys…IS NOT BREAKFAST!